Panchakarma is the cornerstone to Ayurvedic management of disease.It gets into the root cause of disease and corrects the essential balance of TRIDOSHAS in the body. Ayurveda advises undergoing panchakarma at the seasonal changes to clean the body,improve the digestion and to improve the metabolism
Panchakarma is a cleansing and rejuvenating program for the body,mind and consciousness .It is known for its beneficial effects on overall health,wellness and self healing. Panchakarma is a Sanskrit word that means “five actions” or “five treatments”. Panchakarma is a process used to clean the body of toxic materials left by disease and poor nutrition. Normally the body has the innate ability to efficiently process and remove these waste materials, including the vitiated doshas.
Panchakarma therapy is generally advisable once a year for physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing. The treatment plan may take a couple of days or may last up to several weeks, depending upon the overall constitution of an individual.
Avoid all processed, frozen, canned, fried and fast foods, meats, most cheeses, breads and other products, containing yeast, sugar and foods containing sugar, alcohol, coffee, tea and other beverages containing caffeine
sodas, juices and other drinks containing sugar or sugar substitutes before 1 week before panchakarma.
- Eliminate toxins and toxic conditions from your body and mind.
- Restore your constituitional balance improving health and well being
- Panchakarma Therapies Strengthens your immune system
- Reverse the negative effects of stress on your body and there by slowing the ageing process
- Enhance your self reliance,strength ,energy,vitality and mental clarity
- Panchakarma Therapies bring about deep relaxation and sense of well being.