Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine that rejuvenates the body and revitalizes the mind. Literally meaning the science of Life, Ayurveda explains the knowledge of the do’s and don’ts to follow, which favours the well being of mankind to lead a healthy,happy,comfortable and advantageous life physically,mentally and socially.
- These are procedures that help a person to relax and to attain a state of calmness by reducing levels of pain, anxiety, stress or anger.
- It helps to consciously produce the body’s natural relaxation response, characterized by slowing heart beat, lower blood pressure and a feeling of calm and wellbeing.
- It counteracts the ill effects of stress.
- These techniques may be an effective part of an overall treatment plan for anxiety, depression and some types of pain.
- These techniques are generally safe.
- It is simply a refreshed mind and rejuvenated spirit.
- Relaxation is mandatory of health.
- These are no longer just for relieving stress ,they are more important for maintaining regular health.
- Relaxation massages with Lukewarm medicated oil with kizhi and steam for a duration of 60 minutes will help to maintain physical health and mental wellbeing.